When leasing a new car with Lets talk finance personal leasing has lots of benefits. We take a hassle free approach for our customers to make the process simple and enjoyable from start to finish. With the constant changes to the car industry Leasing a car can be really cost effective and gives you reassurance that you will not loose unexpected cash.
We consider the main benefits of Personal car leasing to be:
- Flexible contracts - You choose how long you want to lease the car for at an affordable monthly payment by adjusting the length of the contract and the size of the initial payment you make upfront.
- New car - When taking out a personal car lease you get to drive a brand new car with all of the latest technologies and comforts.
- Running costs - When taking out a contract for 3 years or less you get the benefits of not having to MOT the car. After 3 years running costs of cars generally increase quite a lot as parts will need to be replaced to keep the vehicle in good running condition.
- Cost effective - Because you don’t own the car depreciation will not effect you. Smaller upfront payments are required in comparison to other finance options leaving you with more money in the bank for a Rainey day. Road tax is also included in a Personal car lease along with manufacturer road side cover.
- Easy hand back process - Personal car leasing cuts out the worry of finding a buyer for the car when you are ready for a new one. It only takes a phone call to the finance company and then you can focus on the excitement of your next new car.
- Affordable - Leasing is a cheaper way to finance a car so you might find you can get a better car than you thought you could afford.
- Easy to budget - A lease contract consists of fixed monthly payments for the full agreement.
- Maintenance - Personal car leasing gives you the option to add a maintenance package at an affordable monthly price which covers servicing and Tyre repair / Replacement leaving you only having to cover the costs of fuel and insurance.